Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Go on and keep this recipe in your bookmarks. You will definitely need it. Next time you want to make a romantic dinner for your loved one, finish the meal with this lovely dessert. We are talking about heart-shaped doughnuts filled with incredible custard.
What you’ll need:
- 3 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons dried yeast
- Rind of 1 lemon, finely grated
- 250ml milk, lukewarm
- 100g butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup store-bought thick custard
How to make them:
- Combine flour, sugar, yeast, lemon rind and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Combine lukewarm milk, melted butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract in a jug. Add milk mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just coming together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth. Place in a greased bowl. Cover. Set aside to prove for 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Knock back the dough. the Knead for 2 minutes. Roll out to 1cm thick. Use a 7cm heart-shaped cutter to cut out doughnuts. Prove on a tray lined with baking paper for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1.5L canola oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat to 180C. Deep fry doughnuts, in batches, for 1 minute each side or until golden and puffed. Drain on paper towel. Roll in caster sugar while hot.
- Place 1 cup bought thick custard in a piping bag fitted with a 5mm plain nozzle. Insert nozzle into side of doughnuts. Fill with custard.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.