Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Complete your menu with these amazing puff pastry cigars. The cheese will just melt in your mouth!
What you’ll need:
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup finely grated gruyère
- 2 sheets frozen butter puff pastry, partially thawed, halved
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
How to make them:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Finely chop garlic. Add salt. Using the back of a knife, press and spread garlic until mixture forms a paste.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of gruyère. Place 1 pastry half on a flat surface. Spread pastry with 1/4 of the garlic mixture. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese. Starting at 1 long edge, roll up pastry tightly to enclose filling. Using a rolling pin and starting from 1 short end, roll pastry out between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm-thick. Trim ends. Cut pastry in half crossways. Place on 1 prepared tray. Repeat with remaining pastry pieces, garlic mixture, gruyère and prepared tray.
- Brush pastry fingers with egg. Sprinkle with thyme and reserved gruyère. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and puffed. Stand on tray for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.