Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
A gorgeous summer-inspired dessert, this nectarine tart features buttery almond pastry and lashings of raspberry jam.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 125g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon iced water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 6 nectarines, halved, thinly sliced
- Extra 20g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- 250g cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons rosewater essence
How to make it:
- Place flour, almond meal, caster sugar and chopped butter in a food processor. Process until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add egg yolk, iced water, and vanilla. Process until mixture just comes together, adding a little extra ice water if needed. Shape dough into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until just firm.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Make filling. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and caster sugar together until smooth and combined. Add rosewater essence. Beat until combined.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of baking paper to form a 25cm x 38cm rectangle. Remove top layer of baking paper. Trim edges of pastry to neaten, if needed. Lift baking paper and pastry onto a baking tray.
- Leaving a 2cm border, spread filling evenly over pastry. Arrange nectarine in rows, slightly overlapping, on top of filling. Fold edges of pastry over ends of nectarine to form a border. Brush pastry edge with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake for a further 10 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden and cooked through. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place jam in a microwave-safe. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute or until melted. Carefully strain mixture through a sieve. Drizzle tart with hot jam. Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice-cream.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.