Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
These cups are filled with a flavorful cheese and sausage mixture, then baked. Topped with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of green onions, these lovely appetizers will be the first to disappear! Impressive, yet easy to make
What you’ll need:
How to make them:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a miniature muffin pan.
- Place ground Italian sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and remove from heat.
- Stir Monterey Jack cheese and Colby cheese into the warm sausage to melt. Stir in salsa.
- Gently press wonton wrappers into the prepared miniature muffin pan so that the edges are extending. Place a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each wonton wrapper.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until wonton edges begin to brown.
- Transfer baked filled wontons to a serving platter. Dollop each with approximately 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle with green onions.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.